International Polymers Corp. (IPC), a privately owned company, was founded in 1953 as the George Woloch company. It changed its name in 1982 to International Polymers Inc. Located in the heart of Allentown, PA, IPC has its own rail spur with a 200,000 square foot plant. It completely refurbished its equipment in the late 90’s early 2000’s. In 2005, IPC was aquired by its current management team and is proud to be one of the fastest growing compounders in North America.
IPC primarily compounds polypropylene (PP) and its variants such as TPO. Based on customer specifications, IPC uses prime, virgin or recycled grade resins, state-of-the art Additive packages, and fillers such as talc, calcium carbonate, calcium silicate, mica, fiber glass, either singly or in various combinations to meet customer’s performance requirements.
IPC currently has six extrusion lines capable of producing 140,000,000 lb of compounded product.
It is a lean operation with very aggressive growth plans.
Polymers Corporation • 426 South Aubrey Street, Allentown,
A Ravago Company
copyright © 2006-2017, International Polymers Corporation